1. He now controls the largest retail development empire in southern California.
2. Nobody knows who is in control of the club.
3. His father's death left him behind the wheel of the firm.
4. If he took control, they would be rendered virtually powerless.
5. The stern mother has gained the upper hand of the family.
6. I was lumbered with the job of taking charge of all the money.
7. In olden days, of course, a flag-lieutenant was in charge of the Admiral's signal flags.
8. Pilfering has stopped entirely since they put Angus in charge of the stores.
9. Reihill's departure from the company is thought to follow disagreements with John Reihill Sr, who now controls the company.
10. Theoretically he had control over more than $400 million i小孩癫痫治疗医院n US accounts. But, in fact, it was the US Treasury and State Department who controlled those accounts.
11. He's given his brother a free hand to direct the business.
12. Perkins presided over the red wine, rather than poured it.
13. Most voters were content to let the Republicans run the government.
14. Community control of the school has evolved into community development.
15. A government minister commands the services of many officials.
My wife put everything under my charge.
He's manager in name only, it's his assistant who really runs the place.
She may be old, but she's still in control (of all that is happening).
My father was no longer in charge of what happens to the family.
We see it most often in busin沈阳哪个医院治疗癫痫esses where the founder is still in charge.
Gibson dominates the team and every one obeys him.
The banker administered the affair of the bank.
So you expect me to sit here and let my workmen teach me my business!
He oversees the export department.
Jones always wanted to hold the position in the administrative organ.
And finally at lines 108 through 131, we have Saint Peter, he of the pearly gates. Peter bursts onto the scene.
But those people are in charge of a lot of money,
Not even the muse Calliope, the muse of epic poetry, was in a position to avert a human tragedy like this.
There are hereditary principalities, like those currently run by Lorenzo, which acquire their authority through tradition and hereditary bloodlines.
He says in Genesis 1:28-29, he blesses them, "God b癫痫发作的急救药物有哪些lessed them and God said to them, ; 'Be fertile and increase, fill the earth and master it; And rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky and all the living things that creep on earth.
Artemis is the Greek goddess of--anybody know?
This poem, Milton tells us again and again, has been authorized by that same Holy Spirit who had inspired Moses to write the Book of Genesis.
The cave of Mammon is the home of Mammon, the money god, who stores in his cave all of the wealth and all of the honor that human beings spend so much energy striving for.
And so in the case of A Mask here, it's the Lord John Egerton, the Earl of Bridgewater who commissioned Milton to write a piece honoring his own inauguration in his new role as the Lord President of Wales.
They established a dynasty of Semitic rulers.
Milt西药治疗癫痫病怎么样on asks the Sicilian muse -- this is the muse of pastoral poetry - asks the muse to help him strew the flowers over the hearse, to strew with flowers the casket in which Lycidas' body lies.
He journeys heroically through chaos in order to find that new planet that he had heard about in heaven, and he's stopped by a figure who holds the keys to hell's gate and who can determine who is able to leave and who is able to enter.